Monday, March 27, 2006

Roasted Vegetables

This is another recipe I found on Tastefully Simple's website. Man, was it good! And SO easy. Roasted vegetables are SO yummy. My grocery store didn't have any good looking basil, so I used dried. And I mixed everything in a plastic bowl with a lid, as I'm out of large plastic bags.

1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. Garlic Garlic™
10 medium-size fresh basil leaves
1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper to taste

Method Put vegetables into resealable plastic bag with enough olive oil to coat; add Garlic Garlic™. Toss to coat well. Spread vegetables on baking sheet. Roast at 475° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; toss with remaining ingredients. Serve hot or cold. Makes 4-6 servings.

No comments: